Monday, August 22, 2016

Aug 16 - Busy As A Bee


Hello one hello all. I can officially say that I am living at the Beehive house . . . haha, it is my official residence.

I have spent exactly 21 hours serving in the Beehive house this week through exchanges with the other sisters in our zone and covering the assignment for sisters who are sick; it has been great and I feel like I have been best friends with Brigham Young my entire life.. (or maybe I've just gone crazy?) Either way it's been great.

Speaking of exchanges, its the part of the mission that I used to fear the most but since I've been back from Outbound (3 months serving in San Diego, CA) I love them so much! There is so much to learn from every sister that I get to be on exchanges with and I love it. I also love my companion this transfer and have been so blessed to be with her. She is such an example to me of hard work and dedication to the Lord's work (as well as simply having joy serving, I love it)

Sister R and I have been work. work. working. as we do our very best to talk with EVERYBODY we have been able to see a lot of miracles of many people who have been prepared to meet with local missionaries.

There is just something about helping every single person who comes on Temple Square connect in some way to Heavenly Father that brings such great joy.

Not much else to report this week. I love you all. We will hike Ensign Peak today (Sister R has never been so of course we have to go).

Love
Sister Eging :))

17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment