Friday, April 29, 2016

CALIFORNIA, HERE I COME! ! ! ! Apr 27, 2016


Yes you heard right! Transfer 8 is on it's way and I am leaving Temple Square!

In less than a week I will be on a plane to the lovely San Diego mission! I'm so excited for this opportunity to serve and learn and grow and have so many new and exciting experiences!

And for those of you that don't know, in my mission on Temple Square we get the opportunity to go "outbound" for 3 months and serve in a different mission. So yes. That's what I'm doing....I'm not running away. Just going outbound. (Also shout out to Sister K who will be going with me to San Diego!)

Not going to lie I was a little hesitant at first with so many of my investigators here preparing for baptism (right after I leave) but that is okay I know that the Lord is taking care of them and they aren't my investigators but they truly are the Lord's investigators. They are His children and He will take care of them. I'm very excited to hear about all of the miracles that they will see when I do come back.

So many people are progressing steadily towards their dates and I couldn't be happier as they are about to take this step that will bring them ultimate happiness.

Also something weird happened this week where twice in a row two people that I have never met walked up to us and asked how they could be baptized.....

WE CAN HELP YOU

It's been amazing to see how the Lord has prepared everyone to hear the message of the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It then becomes our decision to accept that message.

I do want to speak a little bit about attitude as well. Because for a few days leading up to knowing if I was going Outbound or not and a couple of days afterwards (okay I found out on Monday so it's only been two days). I was a bit of a nervous wreck. (not too bad but you know the usual nervousness). Until I realized that it is our attitude that makes the entire difference. God has many callings and jobs that He wants us to do but, if we grudgingly do them then what's the point. When we serve, give, help, etc. with a willing heart we are laying up treasures in Heaven and setting our sights on much better things.

I love you all so much and next time you hear from me I will be in San Diego!!!!

LOVE

~Sister Eging~

Receiving my outbound call!

Advertising for doing family history work!

No comments:

Post a Comment