Tuesday, March 22, 2016

007-March 22, 2016


ANOTHER TRANSFER!!!!!

This is crazy. Someone pinch me because I don't understand how this transfer has gone by so fast.

Transfer number 7!?!?! Yep I'm officially ancient.

This week was transfer week and with it again came some changes (though not as many as usual).

My new compenara is.....

SISTER G!

(not a complete surprise as she is still being trained but yay nonetheless!!!!)))

I'm so excited to be with her for another transfer because the last time I've stayed with someone was when I was being trained.....Yeah I know. back when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

And our new assignment is..... Beehive House!!!! That's right once again throw back to training!

I can't wait, I LOVE the Beehive house and the crazy questions that go with it. (I think at this point I've heard just about everything.....and if not everything then..... a hecka lot hahahaha)

I'm also really excited for General Conference and Easter coming up!

Especially on Temple Square it makes occasions like these so special. We get to practice teaching and sharing the new Easter video released a couple of weeks ago. My favorite is the animation video. So check that one out and share it :)

https://www.mormon.org/easter?cid=HP_SU_3-13-2016_dMIS_fSPC_xLIDyL1-A_

So this past weekend was also the baptism of G who is super amazing!
I met him when I was with Sister S and we had lost contact with him for a while. He had been meeting with the missionaries and investigating the church for a long time. Yesterday we called him and he was so happy to tell us that he finally took the step of faith to be baptized and how much the spirit confirmed to him that this was right as he received the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

This Gospel is amazing and God is so good to each and everyone of us. I'm so happy to have been able to help in whatever way I can to help bring more souls unto Christ.

Well that's all for this week! 'Till next time folks
(Next time being tomorrow because my Pday got moved to Wednesday)

Sky is Blue
Church is True

LOTS OF LOVEEEEEEEEEEE
~Sister Eging~


Sister G locked out of West Gate -- (note from Sis Eging's mother: we all know who locked her poor companion out there! I am trying to figure out how to get ahold of her companion and roommates (another companionship with sisters from the Philippines and France) to warn them of April 1 and Sis Eging's ability to pull off some extraordinary April Fool's jokes; do they have April fools in Brazil, Philippines or France? I don't think they covered this in their respective MTCs!


My Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment