Saturday, February 6, 2016

Trio Power – Jan 21, 2016


You heard it first here folks I have one new companion.....

I am officially in a trio. Meet Sister G (I don't have an official picture as she just got here Monday...oops) From Brazil!

This week we had three new sisters come to the mission early from the MTC. And they were all put into trios and duhn duhn duhn DUHN
(Yeah Sister J and I couldn't believe it either)

She is so amazing and has the greatest desire to work I have ever seen! Every person we talk to she bears her testimony to and though we have only been together for three whole days I have been able to see just how much work she is putting into learning English.

I have such respect for all of the missionaries who leave their homes and go to serve AND then have to learn and teach in another language. I remember how scared I was when I first started and I spoke the language!

The only thing I can think of right now is the Power Puff girls... (insert clip/theme song) (because #powerpuff girls are awesome)

It's been a little rough this week because the Square is dying. Every day there are less and less people and you end up talking to the same three people every time you pass them....(if they weren't interested the first time....they usually aren't the 800th but you never know!)

We also had the world-wide missionary devotional broadcast yesterday which was awesome! We heard from Elder Bednar, Elder Cook, Sister Oscarson, etc. and It gave me such a new perspective of missionary work. (You'd think after a while you'd get it down...wrong!) There is always so much more to learn. We are here to bring others back to Heavenly Father, find His lost sheep and bring them home. Sometimes we wade in deep waters, in swamps, rocky ledges, but there is always a sheep to be found. And God is preparing them. It is so important to never be discouraged. No work is wasted. Your testimony, your smile, your invitation to church may be the deciding factor...or, it may be just another stepping stone on the path to eternal life. Either way it is your responsibility to act. Every single person is a child of God and the worth of EVERY soul is great in the sight of God.

I love you all so much and Heavenly Father loves you even more...(He's perfect sooo)

From,
Your favorite power puff girl
Sister Eging

Oh my goodness, there are three of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment