Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Nov 28 -- These Are The Days


This past week was absolutely fantastic with finalizing transfers,
and Thanksgiving, and the start of Christmas schedule and then
announcing transfers! Woo!

Thanksgiving was absolutely amazing! We were able to go to our mission
president's wife's sister's home for Thanksgiving with our Mission
President and his wife of course. It was so much fun and such a
spiritual moment to be surrounded by spiritual Giants and given the
opportunity to share a message with them. And of course bring back all
the sweet potatoes and apple pie I could carry.

Then Christmas schedule has begun. This means we wake up at 7 and
leave the square at 10 pm. Unless it a day like yesterday, just before
transfer calls, then we have to stay a bit longer -- but don't worry
security is always really nice about it ;)

I just want to briefly mention how I have been able to see the hand of
the Lord in my life this week. There has been much that Sister
S and I have been expected to do and sometimes it can feel
like the weight of the world on your shoulders, like your swimming and
fighting for air. Then I have started to make the decision to choose
to trust God. Trust in his timing, in his will for me as his
missionary and realize at every single thing I do He is aware of and
will work towards my good. I serve a loving and merciful God. He has
numbered all of His children and I have been able to see Him lead us
to them or lead them to us. I am so grateful that He is allowing me to
find the prepared, allowing me to teach all in my path and simply
allowing me to be an instrument in His hands.

With all that the Lord has prepared for us to do it is important to be
worthy of the call. This Christmas is a time to become more like our
Savior Jesus Christ, acting as He would act and living the most
fundamental principle of the gospel, to love others as Jesus loves
you. With the coming forth of the fullness of the gospel of Jesus
Christ through a living prophet we live in the fullness of times where
we can access every bit of Christ's atonement. What better way to come
unto Christ than share this message with those around you. Reach out,
pray with all your hearts for ways to serve and then act.

Also take a look at the 25 ways in 25 days to serve around you on mormon.org and scroll down to the bottom to find it.

Oh sorry, by the way, my new companion will be Sister B from North
Carolina. She will be killing me... Yay....

I love you all lots! Have a happy happy Christmas and holiday season!

Love,
Sister Eging
Companions for only one more day! Going to miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment