Wednesday, July 6, 2016

June 28 -- ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz. Zone Conference‏


Just Kidding zone conference was cool. And Super inspiring and I had
to recite our purpose in front of the entire zone and President and
Sister Schmitt!

*for those unfamiliar*
Our Purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them
receive the restored gospel, through, faith in Jesus Christ and His
Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost,
and Enduring to the end.

I won't tell you how long it took me to memorize that.......You'd
think it'd be simple right? But nahh it's been imprinted into my brain
for a long time now :)

Well Zone Conference was a blast and a half and there were many
nuggets of knowledge to be learned from there. I think the main thing
I got was that as missionaries we are called to "thrust in our sickle
with all our might." This means consistent and diligent effort to
share the gospel with as many people as we come in contact with. I
think often times we can confuse this with if we try our hardest
everyone is going to accept the gospel and then be baptized. This is
not the truth. Not everyone will accept the gospel and that's okay!
Heavenly Father's plan isn't to force us or make us follow Him but
rather to allow us the opportunity to choose.

We then went on exchanges with our Sister Training Leader, Sister
P from Sydney, Australia!! She is awesome and really talks with
everyone. There is so much that I was able to learn from her but I
think the main thing was just being real with everyone you are working
with. We are real people too :)

Sister G has been pretty sick this week, as has been Elder
M and Sister M (they're the senior couple we live with).
SO it's just me up and running!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life!

Love you all very very much!

Enjoy the pictures of me in a face mask :)
(With the time that Sister G needed to rest I cleaned... And found
face masks.....and yeast? So I made bread.....or at least tried).

LOL
Sister Eging

Zone Conference; Face Masks



No comments:

Post a Comment