Friday, November 20, 2015

Nov 14 – Let The Transfer Begin!


Wow where to start.

It has been a very eventful week here on Temple Square with new transfers and everything. Can you believe I am now in my fourth Transfer!?!?!?!

It's going by too fast, I can't believe my old companion is in Arizona and I already have a new compenera! Sister C from Columbia!!!!!!

She is the most amazing companion ever and seriously such a spiritual powerhouse. Every contact with someone is meaningful and she's not afraid to say what needs to be said. I love it!!!

With the new transfer comes some new changes.
1. no longer living in the best apartments in the mission -- they are more of an outer darkness type of apartment....
2. our assignment is Square which means we are on square basically all day everyday (perfect because the lights will turn on soon!)
3. still announcing choir coordinator..........
4. new church policy change.

That last one I for sure didn't see coming and I know, because we take all of the chats and calls into the church, that it has definitely shaken some testimonies. But when we step back and look at it for what it is, a precautionary step to help God's beloved children keep the sacred promises they make with Him, then I only know with more assurance than ever that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ. It is founded on unshakable principles and truly is centered on the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and loves each and everyone of us.

I love all of you very much and I'm sorry I don't have time to write much more. Thank you for the package mom it really made my day!

ps. found this awesome grocery store called Ranchos.....2 avocados for $1!!!!!!!! 3 pomegranates for $1!!!!! I was in heaven.

Sky is Blue
Church is True
LOOOVVVVEEEEEE
Sister Eging

We are quilting!

Me and my new companion!

At the tabernacle!

No comments:

Post a Comment