Friday, June 19, 2015

Welcome to the MTC

Well I did it!
It's so crazy! Everything is moving so fast-paced I feel like I barely have time to breathe, but I love it so much. I love learning about the gospel and I love learning how to teach it so that others may come to Christ.

A couple things to note upon the MTC. 
Everyone smiles, everyone is friendly-You are surrounded by some of the nicest people in the world so take advantage! Talk to them and learn about them. 
Use your time wisely-There is very little free time given here so once again take advantage! 
Write in your journal-Trust me you will want to remember everything about this place, the people, and the spirit. This is a once in a life experience so be sure to remember it!
Dive in with both feet-Seriously just go for it. Pour your heart and soul into the work because it will make the experience 110% better.

My district is pretty much the coolest one around. We have people going to Indianapolis and West Virginia and I've met people from all around the world! Yo also gym time is the bomb dot freaking com. My goal is to get my name on the little board of gym achievements. Right now I'm either gonna go for the long jump or doing over 700 sit ups. I'm here for three weeks I'm sure that's a reasonable amount of time to become a super athlete... no problem. I mean I can always try a 28 minute wall sit... that's not hard right??

Also remember use time wisely! Only 60 minutes on the computer goes by fast so go in with a game plan.

I will be back next week with hopefully some pictures!

*Temple Square Fun Fact- The tallest pipe on the organ is 35 feet.*

Also DON'T drink the orange juice. Just heed this advice. Don't question, just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment