Thursday, June 11, 2015

Into the Fray

Let. the. stress. begin. 

I am down to SIX DAYS before I report and could not be more excited. 
six days and I will be SISTER Eging. Ha how cool.
I am at that point where I just want to be out there.
In the MTC, in Temple Square, just teaching and helping people.

As I am preparing to leave I have been blessed with so much new insight in the gospel
and have felt the spirit so strongly these past couple of days,
even with the stress of duh duh duhhhnnn
PACKING.
I. Hate. It.
and I always seem to put it off.

Word to the Wise
DO NOT put off packing.
Start as soon as possible because
trust me
you will hate yourself.

Although if you shop smart it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what
goes and what gets the boot.
As I was shopping for my mish I compiled a list of stores that saved my butt
and seeing as I relied heavily on other people's lists of stores
I thought I'd share mine with everyone.
So without further ado.

THE LIST

Clothes
Asos- Awesome skirts and dresses
Light in a Box- sizes run a bit smaller so keep this in mind. Also does not always look like it did on       the website but has A LOT of options
Sweet Salt- Skirt Extenders black/ivory for those dresses not quite long enough
Marshalls-Lots of great plain shirts to mix and match, luggage, bras, not many skirts or dresses
Winsome Jones- Anthropology-esque shirts galore! (Love the glamour, tolerate the price)
Piper and Scoot-Kahyuute skirts and dresses!
Target!-Target is my jam. seriously all the basics. get 'em at target. 
Down East- Yes, Yes, Yes. Never thought I would say it but, yes go. here. 
Nordstrom Rack. 
(Look up joggers/zumba pants for cute capri workout pants, you will not be sorry)
Shoes
Born- Great shoes. A lil’ pricey but worth it!
Clarks-okay okay, they don't just sell grandma-y shoes. just do a lil digging its worth it. (Zappos)
Payless shoes- good for some cheaper flats to mix it up with. also get no show socks!
 Bag
Timbuk2- messenger bag size small. its awesome. (Zappos)

Well that takes care of that business. 
The next time you hear from me I will be an official missionary!
So enjoy some pre mission pics
and I'll see ya on the other side!






PHOTO CREDS: Emily Gore Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment