Monday, December 26, 2016

Dec 19, 2016 -- Christmas Bells Are Ringing


As well as my head, my head is ringing and spinning. I can't believe another week has come and gone and that I am soon to be entering Christmas day! How amazing is that!

I absolutely love Christmas on Temple Square, despite the crazy look that seems to enter into every sister's eyes as the sleep deprivation really starts to hit home. In fact the weeks leading up to Christmas are so busy that we could only now start writing our email because we have been helping with various situations that have taken place on the Square.

Seriously, I feel like I've been run over by a truck....not once, but at least four times.

This afternoon we were involved in supervising a tour and interview with some of the sister missionaries on Temple Square.

And this week starting tomorrow will be the beginning of Zone Conference! I'm so excited! President is going to be teaching and speaking on the Atonement. Which is truly the reason that we celebrate Christmas. Without that event there would be no reason to celebrate the birth of a lowly infant but because of the immense sacrifice that the Son of Man endured we have reason to celebrate. Beyond that we have reason to rejoice that full access to the Lord's atonement has been granted to us through the restoration of the fullness of the gospel. Of this I rejoice and it fills my heart every time I am able to bear my simple witness of the truth.

I hope that you may all find joy this Christmas season and be able to find that truth or bring others to it.

With lots of holiday cheer,
Sister Eging

No comments:

Post a Comment