Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Square One

Whassup everybody!?!? (Was that too forced? It felt forced.)

First post on my first blog how freaking exciting is that??

I have yet to leave for the mish  but thought I would share my mission call opening with everyone as well as let you all know what will be happening in the next month.

Since I don't leave until June 15th I  have quiiiite a bit of time to prepare...so in short finishing every show ever made on Netflix and shoving a summers worth of memories into one month. This means swimming on swimming on swimming (since I can't really swim once I leave..). But really though I've got some heavy duty packing and  shopping to do before I leave,  (emphasis on the shopping). Once packed I fly all the way to the great vast desert that is Utah and say hello to my new home the lovely MTC. 

Seriously. Can't. Wait. 

I am so excited to begin this next chapter in my life and am so grateful for the opportunity to serve the Lord. I know it sounds a little corny but this gospel has blessed my life in sooooooo many ways that I couldn't think of anything better than sharing it with all the folks who wander onto Temple Square. 

So without further ado, and because I don't yet have any wise mission-y advice, I give you my mission call! Wooo!


Also big shoutout to all who helped me come up with blog names. 
*Blog Name Honorable Mentions*
~Livin' on a Square (This pun kills me....and for those of you not hip to the eighties here ya go)
~Sisters without Misters (Get it 'cause there are no Elders on Temple Square)
~Square Up (Get it 'cause square. Man puns on point.)
~Sister Squared (should have a little 2 in the corner instead of the word squared..yeah..didn't work out). 



No comments:

Post a Comment